Use our assessment templates to offer Cyber Security Assessments.
Quick start offering Cybersecurity assessments to your customers by adapting our templates, one more suitable for SMEs and one NIST based, most suitable for corporates.
Using Brilliant Assessments as a tool for Cyber Security Assessments our customers:
- Rebrand and customize our templated cybersecurity assessments to get to market quickly
- Provide client organizations with a repeatable and measurable process to inform management and boards of cybersecurity risks and preparedness
- Provide periodic repeat assessments to measure improvement and assess how they can improve further
- Partner with companies with downstream risks (eg.insurance companies) to advise their clients
- Collect payment through the software to globalize their expert cybersecurity assessments
Flexible Cybersecurity Assessment Management
- WYSIWYG assessment builder makes it easy for domain experts to customize the cybersecurity assessment templates, and create new assessments.
- Sections and sub-sections that group questions and feedback logically
- Videos, images, illustrations, and instructions can appear anywhere in the assessment
- Conditional question logic with multiple combinations and across sections
- Collaborative authoring of assessments, including with our experienced team of authors (if required)
Fully Managed Responses
- Responses can be initiated by a link on your website, email, from our respondent portal, or from SalesForce or other CRM using our API
- Payment options are available in the respondent portal using Stripe
- Our assessments are optimized for all platforms – mobile, tablets or desktop
- Create customizable, branded emails with unique encoded URL to deliver the assessment
- Response entry via a fully branded interface
- User input can include image and video uploads, or any other file type
Automatic Feedback Report Generation
- Templated Feedback Report supplied with Cybersecurity Template assessments for rebranding and customization
- Fully customized and branded presentation by merging text with a personalized Word template to deliver a PDF immediately
- Summary assessment is based on ratings made at the assessment, section or sub-section levels, detailed recommendations are based on individual answers
- Multiple graphing options enhance the presentation
Advanced Rating and Scoring
- Flexible scoring options are available to generate ratings
- Ratings are also available for the entire assessment, sections, sub-sections and individual questions
- Ratings are also available for additional cross-section segmentation
- Deploy multiple rating strategies, with weightings, for detailed marketplace analysis
- Cohort Reporting groups a cohort of respondents – great for showing alignment or the comparative strengths and weaknesses of different respondents.
- Also used to group several responses from a single respondent to show change over time.
- Unlimited Cohort Reports can be defined by Administrators or Assessment Managers.
- “Customer Ready” cohort reports use the same merge word technology as Feedback Reporting.
- Reporting can be averaged for cohort, show each individually (with an alias) or a combination of both.
- Graphical options include line, bar, column, pie, spiderweb, donut, and heat charts.
Cloud-Based and White-Labeled
- Your own branding on the Assessment and feedback report
- Make assessments available via your public website, via subscription or via assessor-management
- Professional Edition: includes options for personalized sub-domains – either [your name].brilliantassessments.com, or assessments.[your domain].com
- View a graphical analysis of scoring at all levels – assessments, sections, sub-sections, segments and individual questions
- The scoring analysis can be broken down for analysis at any level by respondent, group, business, or the answer to specific questions
- Compare with different assessments and different versions
- Overtime compare individual or group respondents’ results
- On-screen and PDF output
- All data available for download to drive in-depth reporting utilizing tools like Excel and Tableau
Assessment Authoring by Brilliant Assessments
- Collaborate with our team of experienced assessment content creators who efficiently compose assessments to both get the best from your audience and provide on-point feedback to respondents
Try the software for 14 days for free!START NOW
Suite 500, 1500 Rosecrans Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266,United States
T: +1 310 706 4195
117 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052, New Zealand
T: +64 (09) 889 4410